Dr. Morgan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1217 S East Ave
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 200-1125Fax(941) 200-1126
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1992 - 1995
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Promoting oral health as part of an interprofessional community-based women's health event.Price SS, Funk AD, Shockey AK, Sharps GM, Crout RJ, Frere CL, Morgan SK, DeBiase CB, Hobbs GR> ;J Dent Educ. 2014-09-01
- Tracking dental patient tobacco use and intervention in the academic clinical setting.Morgan, S. K.,Dumire, W.,Caudill, C.,Lewis, A.> ;J Dent Educ. 2012 Nov 13
- NCH Baker HospitalNaples, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: