Dr. White is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4126 Carmichael Ct
Montgomery, AL 36106Phone(334) 495-2600Fax(334) 495-2604
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William White is a gastroenterologist in Montgomery, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Medical Center East and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and esophagus disease.
Skills & Expertise
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy, Esophagoscopy, Upper GI Endoscopy, Heartburn
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1992 - 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1992
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1989 - 1998
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Baptist Medical Center EastMontgomery, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: