Aaron Pitney, MD
- 1 Jarrett White Rd
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859
Phone: (210) 836-5754
Fax: (210) 433-7858
Dr. Pitney's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Pitney's Education & Medical Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Pitney's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Pitney's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Obesity and survival in a cohort of predominantly Hispanic children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Baillargeon, J., Langevin, A. M., Lewis, M., Estrada, J., Mullins, J., Pitney, A., Ma, J. Z., Chisholm, G. B., Pollock, B. H.; J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2006 Sep.
- Phase I trial and pharmacokinetic study of the farnesyltransferase inhibitor tipifarnib in children with refractory solid tumors or neurofibromatosis type I and plexiform neurofibromas. Widemann, B. C., Salzer, W. L., Arceci, R. J., Blaney, S. M., Fox, E., End, D., Gillespie, A., Whitcomb, P., Palumbo, J. S., Pitney, A., Jayaprakash, N., Zannikos, P., Bal...; J Clin Oncol. 2006 Jan 20.
- The bioavailability of oral methotrexate in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Falko, J., Caulin-Glaser, T.L., Snow, R.J.; J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2005 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Aaron Pitney, Dr. Aaron Pitney, MD, Dr. A Pitney, Dr. Aaron C Pitney
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pitney's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, HI)
- Desiree Medeiros, MD
- Shigeko Lau, MD
- Wade Kyono, MD
- Kelley Woodruff, MD
- Robert Wilkinson, MD
- Bruce Shiramizu, MD
- Margret Merino, MD
- Aaron Pitney, MD
- Kenneth Dougan, MD
- Mariko Sato, MD