Dr. Tiffee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5000 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(318) 652-7659
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Earl K Long Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- LA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsClinical and financial implications of emergency department visits for synthetic marijuana.Eric Rowley, David Benson, Aaron Tiffee, Adam Hockensmith, Henry Zeng, Glenn N. Jones, Mandi W. Musso> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Apr 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: