Are you Dr. Sethi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7981 Gladiolus Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone(816) 425-6632
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aastha Sethi, MD is a nephrologist in Fort Myers, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Maryland. She is an Instructor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2008 - 2010
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Sparrow HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsKidney function and mortality post-liver transplant in the Model for End-Stage Liver Disease ERAAastha Sethi, Michelle M. Estrella, Richard Ugarte, Mohamed G. Atta> ;International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease. 2011 Nov 3
- Clinical and basic science advances in the treatment of HIV-1 and its associated kidney disease.Sethi, A.,Atta, M. G.> ;Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2009 Oct 10
- Punjabi, Hindi