Dr. Shikary is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office53 Sugarbush Ct
Ashland, OH 44805Phone(419) 281-8961Fax(419) 289-3812
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1979
- UH Elyria Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- The Brenner tumor: a report of multiple tumors.Shikary, A., Petrelli, M., Hamilton, P., Reid, J. D.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1981 Apr
- Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: