Dr. Alkattan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office360 e 65th street
New York, NY 10065Phone(631) 377-0113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPancreaticoduodenectomy for pediatric and adolescent pancreatic malignancy: A single-center retrospective analysis.Erika Lindholm, Abdulaziz K. Alkattan, Sara J. Abramson, Anita P. Price, Todd E. Heaton, Vinod P. Balachandran, Michael P. La Quaglia> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2017 Feb 1
- 52 citationsThree-dimensional printing of anatomically accurate, patient specific intracranial aneurysm modelsJeff R. Anderson, Walker L Thompson, Abdulaziz Alkattan, Orlando M. Diaz, Richard P. Klucznik, Yi J Zhang, Gavin W. Britz, Robert G. Grossman, Christof Karmonik> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2016 May 1
- 4 citationsPersistent bilateral sciatic artery: Report of a rare case.Michèle M Cowan, Karam Hamweyah, Mohamed Diya Sabbagh, Bakr Swaid, Abdulaziz Khaled Alkattan, Paul Ganguly> ;International Journal of Angiology. 2010 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: