Are you Dr. Alzahrani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 S. Paca St, 6th Fl./Suite 200
Emergency Medicine Deparment
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-2817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdullah Alzahrani, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevalence and Outcomes of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a University Hospital in the Western Region, Saudi Arabia.Abdullah Hussain alZahrani, Maumounah F Alnajjar, Hussien M Alshamarni, Hasan M Alshamrani, Abdullah Bakhsh> ;Saudi Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences. 2019 Sep 1
- 5 citationsAcute Kidney Injury, Sodium Disorders, and Hypercalcemia in the Aging Kidney:: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Management Strategies in Emergency MedicineAbdullah AlZahrani, Richard Sinnert, Joel Gernsheimer> ;Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 2013 Feb 1