Are you Dr. Nawoor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2901 Old Jacksonville Rd
Springfield, IL 62704Phone(217) 698-6722Fax(217) 391-0392
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdur Nawoor, MD is a pulmonologist in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and HSHS St. John's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1975 - 1976
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Miami Valley HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Mercy Hospital of BuffaloInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsHypersensitivity Pneumonitis-like Granulomatous Lung Disease with Nontuberculous Mycobacteria from Exposure to Hot Water AerosolsAkshay Sood, Rajgopal Sreedhar, Pradeep Kulkarni, Abdur Ray Nawoor> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 2007 Feb 1