Dr. Chouthai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-6200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2021, MD
- Rutgers University New Brunswick B.A., Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, SAS Honors Program, 2013 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Barrett's metaplasia develops from cellular reprograming of esophageal squamous epithelium due to gastroesophageal refluxCarlos D. Minacapelli, Manisha Bajpai, Xin Geng, Christina L. Cheng, Abhishek A. Chouthai, Rhonda F. Souza, Stuart J. Spechler, Kiron M. Das> ;American Journal of Physiology-gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 2017 Jun 1
- The impact of acute kidney injury on mortality and clinical outcomes in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis in the USA.Michael Makar, Debashis Reja, Abhishek A. Chouthai, Savan Kabaria, Anish Patel> ;European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2021 Jun 1
- An outpatient telehealth elective for displaced clinical learners during the COVID-19 pandemic.Alec M. Weber, Anoushka Dua, Kitae Chang, Hamsitha Jupalli, Farsha Rizwan, Abhishek A. Chouthai, Catherine Chen> ;BMC Medical Education. 2021 Mar 20
- Hindi, Marathi, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: