Are you Dr. Philip?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4166 Elizabeth Blackwell Street
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 435-3163
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abraham Philip, MD is a board certified pathologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 2000 - 2001
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1998
- St. John's Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPathologic findings in novel influenza A (H1N1) virus ("Swine Flu") infection: contrasting clinical manifestations and lung pathology in two fatal cases.Sanjay Mukhopadhyay, Abraham T. Philip, Robert Stoppacher> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2010 Mar 1
- 5 citationsAcquired Robertsonian translocations in two leukemia patientsDharmaraj Chinnappan, Abraham T. Philip, Xiao Wu, Agen Pan, Herman E. Wyandt> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2001 Dec 1
- 17 citationsIntrarenal Schwannoma: A Report of Four Cases Including Three Cellular VariantsIsabel Alvarado-Cabrero, Andrew L. Folpe, John R. Srigley, Paul B. Gaudin, Abraham T Philip, Victor E. Reuter, Mahul B. Amin> ;Modern Pathology. 2000 Aug 1
- Join now to see all