Are you Dr. Mirza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office890 W Faris Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-7874
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Absar Mirza, MD is a nephrologist in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Georgia, and Texas. He is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital, Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta, and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineCritical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2001 - 2002
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1999 - 2001
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- Join now to see all
- Northeast Georgia Medical CenterGainesville, Georgia
- St. Francis HospitalColumbus, Georgia
- WellStar Cobb HospitalAustell, Georgia
- AdventHealth GordonCalhoun, Georgia
- Northside Hospital - GwinnettLawrenceville, Georgia
- WellStar Kennestone HospitalMarietta, Georgia
- Piedmont Henry HospitalStockbridge, Georgia
- Hamilton Medical CenterDalton, Georgia
- Wellstar North Fulton HospitalRoswell, Georgia
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America AtlantaNewnan, Georgia