Achyut Bhattacharyya, MD
Professor of Pathology, University Ariz College of Medicine
- 1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724
Phone: (520) 694-8888
Fax: (520) 626-6081
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Education & Medical Training
- Worcester Memorial Hospital - Internal Medicine & PathologyResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataMedical School
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License1991 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Design and Baseline Characteristics of Participants in a Phase III Randomized Trial of Celecoxib and Selenium for Colorectal Adenoma Prevention. Thompson, P., Roe, D. J., Fales, L., Buckmeier, J., Wang, F., Hamilton, S. R., Bhattacharyya, A., Green, S., Hsu, C. H., Chow, H. H., Ahnen, D. J., Boland, C. R., Heigh, R...; Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2012 Dec.
- Carcinogenicity of deoxycholate, a secondary bile acid. Bernstein, C.,Holubec, H.,Bhattacharyya, A. K.,Nguyen, H.,Payne, C. M.,Zaitlin, B.,Bernstein, H.; Arch Toxicol. 2011 Aug.
- The induction of S100p expression by the Prostaglandin Eâ‚‚ (PGEâ‚‚)/EP4 receptor signaling pathway in colon cancer cells. Chandramouli, A., Mercado-Pimentel, M. E., Hutchinson, A., Gibadulinová, A., Olson, E. R., Dickinson, S., Shañas, R., Davenport, J., Owens, J., Bhattacharyya, A. K., Regan...; Cancer Biol Ther. 2010 Nov 15.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Achyut Bhattacharyya, Dr. Achyut Bhattacharyya, MD, Dr. A Bhattacharyya, Dr. Achyut K Bhattacharyya
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bhattacharyya's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, AZ)
- Sajit Vinayak, MD
- Sheryl Asplund, MD
- Lola Shapiro, MD
- Lawrence Diamond, MD
- Salvador Lee Jr., MD
- David Bolick, MD
- Jiakang Huang, MD
- Mary Hicks, MD
- Zoran Gatalica, MD
- Judith Pugh, MD