Adam Burrows, MD
Instructor in Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- 500 Columbia Rd
Dorchester, MA 02125
Phone: (617) 287-8000
Dr. Burrows's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Burrows's Education & Medical Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Burrows's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGeriatric Medicine
Dr. Burrows's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Burrows's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Chief resident immersion training in the care of older adults: an innovative interspecialty education and leadership intervention. Levine, S.A., Chao, S.H., Brett, B., Jackson, A.H., Burrows, A.B., Goldman, L.N., Caruso, L.B.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 2008 Jun.
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of paroxetine in nursing home residents with non-major depression. Burrows, A.B., Salzman, C., Satlin, A., Noble, K., Pollock, B.G., Gersh, T.; Depress Anxiety. 2002.
- Identifying nursing home residents at risk for falling. Kiely, D. K., Kiel, D. P., Burrows, A. B., Lipsitz, L. A.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 1998 May.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Adam Burrows, Dr. Adam Burrows, MD, Dr. A Burrows, Dr. Adam B. Burrows
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Burrows's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, MA)
- Mahmooda Qureshi, MD
- Joell Bianchi, MD
- Nancy (El-Shamaa) Kaddis, MD
- Carl Dettman, MD
- Omar Hussein, MD
- Yuriy Levin, MD
- David Scadden Jr., MD
- Alain-Marc Werner, MD
- Marion Wind, MD
- Bart Alfano, MD