Dr. Gerber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone(321) 843-2584
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Urology, 1992 - 1996
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSubcutaneous urinary diversion utilizing a nephrovesical stent: A superior alternative to long-term external drainage?Stephen Y. Nakada, Adam J. Gerber, J. Stuart Wolf, Marshall E. Hicks, Daniel Picus, Ralph V. Clayman> ;Urology. 1995 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: