Dr. Glasgow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSurgical Weight Loss Specialists
278 Union Street
East Walpole, MA 02032Phone(508) 668-4400Fax(508) 668-4420
- Is this information wrong?
- 25 years after Medical School, I decided to go back to school In May, 2019 I earned my MBA at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis. I am not exactly sure what it will lead to but likely a transition from front line care delivery to health care leadership, investing, or entrepreneurship. Would be eager to hear if any colleagues are doing similar things.
Education & Training
- The Heller School for Social Policy and ManagementMBA, Business and Management, 2018 - 2019
- Brandeis University, Heller School for Social Policy and ManagementMBA, 2019
- VA Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1993
- University of RochesterB.A., English, 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Lester Williams Medical Student Teaching Award Boston University Surgical Residency, 1998
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society, 1995
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
- Big Hospitals’ Prices Remain a Big Concern, Checkup RevealsOctober 24th, 2015
- Norwood HospitalNorwood, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: