Ademola Abiose, MD
- 29325 Health Campus Dr.
Westlake, OH 44145
Phone: (440) 414-9400
Fax: (440) 808-3618
Dr. Abiose's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Abiose's Education & Medical Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Lagos College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Abiose's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Abiose's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Abiose's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Novel indices for left-ventricular dyssynchrony characterization based on highly automated segmentation from real-time 3-d echocardiography. Zhang, H.,Abiose, A. K.,Gupta, D.,Campbell, D. N.,Martins, J. B.,Sonka, M.,Wahle, A.; Ultrasound Med Biol. 2013 Jan.
- Increased vascular alpha1-adrenergic sensitivity in patients with renal failure: receiving recombinant erythropoeitin. Abiose, A.K., Aronow, W.S., Moreno, H., Nair, C.K., Blaschke, T.F., Hoffman, B.B.; Am J Ther. 2007-09-01.
- Validity of revised Doppler echocardiographic algorithms and composite clinical and angiographic data in diagnosis of diastolic dysfunction. Ogunyankin, K.O., Burggraf, G.W., Abiose, A.K., Malik, P.G.; Echocardiography. 2006 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Ademola Abiose, Dr. Ademola Abiose, MD, Dr. A Abiose, Dr. Ademola K Abiose
- 34 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 34 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abiose's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, OH)
- Benjamin Schuster, MD
- Mark Krebs, MD
- Reza Mazraeshahi, MD
- Avrum Jacobs, MD
- Marco Costa, MD
- Mohamed Khan, MD
- Brian Griffin, MD
- Molly Sachdev, MD
- Timothy Timko, MD
- Stephany Moore, MD