Ahmed Aboraya, MD
Assistant Professor, Behavioral Medicine & Psychiatry, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- 930 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Morgantown, WV 26505
Phone: (304) 598-4214
Dr. Aboraya's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Aboraya's Education & Medical Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Delaware Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Cairo University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aboraya's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License1994 - 2014
Dr. Aboraya's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Branded versus generic clozapine for treatment of schizophrenia. Makela, E. H., Cutlip, W. D., Stevenson, J. M., Weimer, J. M., Abdallah, E. S., Akhtar, R. S., Aboraya, A. S., Gunel, E.; Ann Pharmacother. 2003 Mar.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome associated with risperidone and olanzapine in first-episode schizophrenia. Aboraya, A., Schumacher, J., Abdalla, E., LePage, J., McGhee, M., Butcher, D., Griffin, H., Shahda, M.; W V Med J. 2002 Mar 01.
- Schedules for Clinical Assessment in Neuropsychiatry (SCAN): introduction to WV's mental health community. Aboraya, A., Tien, A., Stevenson, J., Crosby, K.; W V Med J. 1998 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Ahmed Aboraya, Dr. Ahmed Aboraya, MD, Dr. A Aboraya
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aboraya's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, WV)
- David Humphreys, MD
- Lydia Weisser, DO
- Patricia Williams, MD
- Ravi Shankar, MD
- John Justice, MD
- Srikanth Nimmagadda, MD
- Surekha Kurapati, MD
- Amy Wehrle, DO
- Viveca Jefferson, DO
- Sidney Lerfald, MD