Dr. El Gammal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 Maccorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304Phone(304) 388-5848Fax(304) 388-9654
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2005 - 2007
- Charleston Area Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- East Tennessee State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- Charleston Area Medical CenterCharleston, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: