Dr. Mohamed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEinstein Medical Center Philadelphia
5501 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmed Mohamed is an internist in Evanston, IL and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He specializes in pulmonology and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- Cairo University SOMClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Gold(III) diazonium complexes for electrochemical reductive grafting.Overton AT, Mohamed AA> ;Inorg Chem. 2012-05-21
- Fine-tuning the luminescence and HOMO-LUMO energy levels in tetranuclear gold(I) fluorinated amidinate complexes.Abdou HE, Mohamed AA, López-de-Luzuriaga JM, Monge M, Fackler JP> ;Inorg Chem. 2012-02-20
- Relation of dry eye to disease activity in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.El-Shazly, A.A., Mohamed, A.A.> ;Eur J Ophthalmol. 2011-09-07
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: