Dr. Caillet is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 Constantin Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone(225) 765-5500Fax(225) 374-1678
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 2017 - 2020
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2014 - 2017
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- "My Body Hates Me": A Qualitative Analysis of the Experience of Functional Nausea in Adolescent Girls and Their Mothers.Michelle A T Cole, Dima Qu'd, Marcus G. Wild, Alexandra C. Russell, Aimée R. Caillet, Amanda L. Stone> ;Children today. 2020 Jul 26
- Stercoral Colitis With Silent Perforation in a Child.Aimee Caillet, Michael Steiner, David Sawaya, Michael J. Nowicki> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2016 Oct 1
- 11 citationsStimulation of Escherichia coli DNA damage inducible DNA helicase DinG by the single-stranded DNA binding protein SSB.Zishuo Cheng, Aimee Caillet, Binbin Ren, Huangen Ding> ;FEBS Letters. 2012 Nov 2
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Nutrition- NASPGHANMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: