Dr. Kolluri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Lansdowne, VA 20176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2020, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityBachelor of Science (B.S.), Biomedical Engineering, 4.00, Summa Cum Laude, Full Tuition Merit Scholarship, 2012 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSynergistic interactions between PLK1 and HDAC inhibitors in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cells occur in vitro and in vivo and proceed through multiple mechanisms.Tri Nguyen, Rebecca Parker, Elisa Hawkins, Beata Holkova, Victor Yazbeck, Akhil Kolluri, Maciej Kmieciak, Mohamed Rahmani, Steven Grant> ;Oncotarget. 2017 May 9
- Correction: Synergistic interactions between PLK1 and HDAC inhibitors in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cells occur in vitro and in vivo and proceed through multiple mechanisms.Nguyen T, Parker R, Hawkins E, Holkova B, Yazbeck V, Kolluri A, Kmieciak M, Rahmani M, Grant S> ;Oncotarget. 2019-09-03
- 12 citationsSynergism between bosutinib (SKI-606) and the Chk1 inhibitor (PF-00477736) in highly imatinib-resistant BCR/ABL⁺ leukemia cells.Tri K. Nguyen, Elisa Hawkins, Akhil Kolluri, Maciej Kmieciak, Haeseong Park, Hui Lin, Steven Grant> ;Leukemia Research. 2015 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: