- 1010 Waverly
Houston, TX 77008
Phone: (713) 965-7900
Fax: (713) 868-2951
Dr. Katic's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Katic's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital, BostonFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Butler Hospital (Providence RI)Residency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical Branch at GalvestonMedical School
Dr. Katic's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2000 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Katic's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treatment outcomes with lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in children who have attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder with emotional control impairments. Katic, A.,Dirks, B.,Babcock, T.,Scheckner, B.,Adeyi, B.,Richards, C.,Findling, R. L.; J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2013 Aug.
- An update on adolescent psychopharmacology. Katic, A., Steingard, R. J., Schmidt, C.; Adolesc Med. 1998 Jun.
- Increased orbitofrontal cortex levels of choline in depressed adolescents as detected by in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Steingard, R. J., Yurgelun-Todd, D. A., Hennen, J., Moore, J. C., Moore, C. M., Vakili, K., Young, A. D., Katic, A., Beardslee, W. R., Renshaw, P. F.; Biol Psychiatry. 2000 Dec 1.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Alain Katic, Dr. Alain Katic, MD, Dr. A Katic
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Katic's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Charles Szabo, MD
- Robert Bachoo, MD
- Syed Shah, MD
- Syed Arshad, MD
- Willa Lebas, MD
- Mary Quiceno, MD
- Aparajitha (Chintamaneni) Verma, MD
- Saima (Hameed) Kayani, MD
- Ziad Blaik, MD
- Stephen Cannon, MD