Dr. Alabaster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 S Yates Rd
Memphis, TN 38119Phone+1 901-527-7100Fax+1 901-527-7124
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified urologist, who founded southeast urology network at one time with 8 urologist in three states. In addition I founded the freestanding ASC urocenter in Memphis for 15 urologist not all in one group. Developed a chain of OBS ( office based surgery facilities) in 12 offices across 4 different specialties. Was medical director for Tn Lithotripsy.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1982
- Baptist Memorial Medical EducationResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
- univeroisty of memphisbs, biology, magna cum laude, 1970 - 1974
- Memphis State UniversityB.S., Magna Cum Laude, 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- SD State Medical License Active through 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
- Nominee and Finalist-West Tennessee National Kidney Foundation's Award, 1989
- Liberal Arts Honor Society 1974
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy and Safety of Intracavernosal Alprostadil in Men with Erectile DysfunctionAlabaster, A.M., The New England Journal of Medicine, 1/4/1986
- Use of Pfister and Schwartz as a Ureteral StentAlabaster, A.M., Journal of Urology, 1/1/1982
- Leiomyosarcoma of The BladderAlabaster, A.M., Journal of Urology, 1/1/1981
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: