Alan Gass, MD
Associate Professor, Medicine, New York Medical College
- 1900 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554
Phone: (516) 542-1090
Fax: (516) 794-8165
Dr. Gass's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Gass's Education & Medical Training
- UMDNJ-University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gass's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1988 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Gass's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Peripheral Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: Comprehensive Therapy for High-Risk Massive Pulmonary Embolism. Malekan, R., Saunders, P. C., Yu, C. J., Brown, K. A., Gass, A. L., Spielvogel, D., Lansman, S. L.; Ann Thorac Surg. 2012 Jul.
- A prospective, randomized trial of single-drug versus dual-drug immunosuppression in heart transplantation: the tacrolimus in combination, tacrolimus alone compared (TICTAC) trial. Baran, D.A., Zucker, M.J., Arroyo, L.H., Camacho, M., Goldschmidt, M.E., Nicholls, S.J., Prevost-Fernandez, J., Carr, C., Adams, L., Pardi, S., Hou, V., Binetti, M., McCah...; Circ Heart Fail. 2011 Mar.
- Combination Use of a TandemHeart with an Extracorporeal Oxygenator in the Treatment of Five Patients With Refractory Cardiogenic Shock After Acute Myocardial Infarction. Li, Y.W., Rosenblum, W.D., Gass, A.L., Weiss, M.B., Aronow, W.S.; Am J Ther. 2011-02-10.
Register to See Citations and 38 More...
- Dr. Alan Gass, Dr. Alan Gass, MD, Dr. A Gass, Dr. Alan L Gass
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gass's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, NY)
- Gordon Logan, MD
- Richard Lapinsky, MD
- Doris Escher, MD
- Rishin Shah, MD
- Dennis Bloomfield, MD
- Frank Livelli Jr., MD
- Mark Lieb, MD
- Stephen Nash, MD
- Anthony Shih, MD
- Stephen Siegel, MD