Are you Dr. Silverman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 N Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 657-8585Fax(310) 657-8484
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Silverman, MD is a board certified internist in Beverly Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center, and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1964 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA case of gastrointestinal bleeding following the use of tolazoline.Alan G. Silverman, Howard I. Wilner, Ronald Okun> ;Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 1970 Mar 1