Are you Dr. Spinowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office877 Stewart Ave
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 745-0606Fax(516) 745-0679
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Spinowitz, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Garden City, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Dermatology, 1982 - 1985
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsPyrimidine dimer removal enhanced by DNA repair liposomes reduces the incidence of UV skin cancer in miceDaniel B. Yarosh, Lori Alas, Vivie Yee, Andrew Oberyszyn, Jeannie Kibitel, David L. Mitchell, Rebecca Rosenstein, Alan Spinowitz, Marc L. Citron> ;Cancer Research. 1992 Aug 1
- 5 citationsPartial‐Thickness Wedge and Advancement Flap for Upper Lip RepairAlan L. Spinowitz, Samuel J. Stegman> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1991 Jul 1
- 15 citationsEnhanced Unscheduled DNA Synthesis in UV-Irradiated Human Skin Explants Treated with T4N5 LiposomesDaniel B. Yarosh, Jeannie Kibitel, Lori A Green, Alan Spinowitz> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1991 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Long Island Jewish Valley StreamValley Stream, New York