Are you Dr. Goh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14642 Newport Ave
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 669-4478Fax(714) 669-4057
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Goh I, MD is an otolaryngologist in Tustin, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1964 - 1967
- Capitol Hill HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1954 - 1955
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1961 - 2016
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEpistaxis: management and prevention.Thomas J. Mcdevitt, Albert S. Goh, Mario J. Acquarelli> ;Laryngoscope. 1967 Jul 1
- St. Joseph Hospital OrangeOrange, California