Are you Dr. Lambert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5000 W Oakland Park Blvd
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone+1 954-730-2750
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Lambert, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore.
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIndium In-111 pentetreotide scintigraphy: Application to carotid body tumors ☆ ☆☆ ★Sharon L. Hammond, David L. Greco, Albert T. Lambert, Mike McBiles, Gerald M. Patton> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1997 May 1
- 1 citationsIn-111 pentetreotide accumulation in a teratoma. A case reportAlbert T. Lambert, Mike McBiles, Kimberly J. Humulock, Daniel T. Tell> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Feb 1
- 121 citationsSestamibi parathyroid imaging.Mike McBiles, Albert T. Lambert, Marc G. Cote, Sun Yong Kim> ;Seminars in Nuclear Medicine. 1995 Jul 1
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida