Dr. Gonzalez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4225 Tweedy Blvd
South Gate, CA 90280Phone+1 323-564-6464Fax+1 323-564-8578
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-NorthwestClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2021 - 2025
- FL State License 2022 - 2024
- AZ State License 2022 - 2024
- CA State License 1993 - 2024
- NV State License 2022 - 2023
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Anesthesia and Electroconvulsive Therapy: When Succinylcholine is Contraindicated.González, A.,Benavides, J.,Lema, G.> ;J ECT. 2013 Mar
- One anesthesia mump: another possible mechanism.De la Fuente N, González A> ;J ECT. 2012-12-01
- Inefficacy of burst-suppression anesthesia in medication-resistant major depression: a controlled trial.García-Toro M, Segura C, González A, Perelló J, Valdivia J, Salazar R, Tarancón G, Campoamor F, Salva J, De La Fuente L, Romera M> ;J ECT. 2001-12-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: