Alexander Au, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine
- 20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-2259
Fax: (203) 688-5599
Dr. Au's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Au's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryMedical School
Dr. Au's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License2011 - 2015
- PA State Medical License2009 - 2014
Dr. Au's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Bringing Breast Reconstruction to the Forefront. Pfaff, M. J.,Alcon, A.,Au, A. F.,Patel, A.; Breast J. 2014 Jan 24.
- Factors associated with decision to pursue mastectomy and breast reconstruction for treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast. Sue, G. R.,Lannin, D. R.,Au, A. F.,Narayan, D.,Chagpar, A. B.; Am. J. Surg.. 2013 Sep 4.
- Complications and morbidity following breast reconstruction - a review of 16,063 cases from the 2005-2010 NSQIP datasets. Fischer, J. P.,Nelson, J. A.,Au, A.,Ct, T.,Serletti, J. M.,Wu, L. C.; J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2013 Jul 18.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Alexander Au, Dr. Alexander Au, MD, Dr. A Au, Dr. Alexander F Au
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Au's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, CT)
- Sabrina Pavri, MD
- Paul Wohlgemuth, MD
- Alfred Sofer, MD
- Arthur Turko, MD
- Samuel Buonocore, MD
- Maria Mascardo, MD
- Harold Gewirtz, MD
- Tito Vasquez, MD
- Charles Castiglione, MD
- Gregory Brucato, MD