Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7703 Floyd Curl Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 257-1400Fax(210) 257-1428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Miller, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1973 - 1976
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Washington UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Attitudes Toward Medications and the Relationship to Outcomes in Patients with SchizophreniaAngela H. Campbell, Julieta Scalo, M. Lynn Crismon, Jamie C. Barner, Tami R. Argo, Kenneth A. Lawson, Alexander L. Miller> ;Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses. 2018 Apr 9
- IGF-1/GH axis enhances losartan treatment in Lama2-related muscular dystrophyAnthony Accorsi, Ajay Kumar, Younghwa Rhee, Alexander L. Miller, Mahasweta Girgenrath> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 2016 Oct 24
- Hospitalization Risk Before and After Employment Among Adults With Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, or Major DepressionAlison Luciano, Justin D. Metcalfe, Gary R. Bond, Haiyi Xie, Alexander L. Miller, Jarnee Riley, A. James O'Malley, Robert E. Drake> ;Psychiatric Services. 2016 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Impact of Work Therapy on Health Status Among Homeless, Substance-Dependent VeteransMarch 13th, 2017