Are you Dr. Sedlis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 270-2531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Sedlis, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Sapienza University of RomeClass of 1948, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1955 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 232 citationsA phase III randomized trial of postoperative pelvic irradiation in Stage IB cervical carcinoma with poor prognostic features: follow-up of a gynecologic oncology grou...Marvin Rotman, Alexander Sedlis, Marion Piedmonte, Brian N. Bundy, Samuel S. Lentz, Laila I. Muderspach, Richard J. Zaino> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2006 May 1
- 546 citationsA Randomized Trial of Pelvic Radiation Therapy versus No Further Therapy in Selected Patients with Stage IB Carcinoma of the Cervix after Radical Hysterectomy and Pelv...Alexander Sedlis, Brian N. Bundy, Marvin Rotman, Samuel S. Lentz, Laila I. Muderspach, Richard J. Zaino> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1999 May 1
- 16 citationsEndometriosis with Massive AscitesOzgul Muneyyirci-Delale, Gregory Neil, Eli Serur, David Gordon, Mitchell Maiman, Alexander Sedlis> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1998 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Life Fellow