Alexander Spiess, MD
- 3550 Terrace St
Scaife Hall, Suite 6b Pittsburgh, P
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 648-9670
Dr. Spiess's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Spiess's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Hand Surgery
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, General Surgery
- University of Illinois College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Spiess's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License2005 - 2014
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryHand Surgery
Dr. Spiess's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The deltopectomyomammary flap: a new flap for use in coverage of large anterior chest wall defects. Spiess, A.M., Baciewicz, F.A., Gursel, E.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008 Apr.
- Medial epicondylectomy. Osterman, A.L., Spiess, A.M.; Hand Clin. 2007 Aug.
- Major nerve injuries associated with carpal tunnel release. Azari, K.K., Spiess, A.M., Buterbaugh, G.A., Imbriglia, J.E.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007 May.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
Dr. Spiess's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Alexander Spiess, Dr. Alexander Spiess, MD, Dr. A Spiess, Dr. Alexander Marcus Spiess
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Spiess's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, PA)
- James Yates, MD
- Howard Caplan, MD
- Christine Homcha, MD
- Richard Katz, MD
- Maura Reinblatt, MD
- Mark Manstein, MD
- Robert Chiu, MD
- David Colen, MD
- Robert Louton, MD
- Michael Chernofsky, MD