Are you Dr. Lynley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 St Joseph Pkwy
Houston, TX 77002Phone+1 713-756-5213Fax+1 713-756-8298
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexis Lynley, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Texas Medical Branch SOM.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1989
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsThe characterization of human epidermal filaggrin. A histidine-rich, keratin filament-aggregating protein.Alexis M. Lynley, Beverly A. Dale> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1983 Apr 14
- Two-dimensional analysis of proteins of rat oral epithelia and epidermis.Dale, B. A., Lonsdale-Eccles, J. D., Lynley, A. M.> ;Arch Oral Biol. 1982
- Cyanogen bromide cleavage of proteins in sodium dodecyl sulphate/polyacrylamide gels. Diagonal peptide mapping of proteins from epidermis.Lonsdale-Eccles, J. D., Lynley, A. M., Dale, B. A.> ;Biochem J. 1981 Sep 1
- St. Joseph Medical CenterHouston, Texas