Are you Dr. Lopez-Gomez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3181 Coral Way
Coral Gables, FL 33145Phone(305) 858-3494Fax(786) 497-2725
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alfredo Lopez-Gomez, MD is an internist in Coral Gables, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Miami, Doctors Hospital, and Baptist Hospital of Miami.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, IncFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1964 - 1966
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, IncResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1963
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1954
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Long term use of acetohexamide in maturity-onset diabetes mellitus.Justiniani, F. R., Lopez-Gomez, A. A., Alterman, S. L.> ;J Fla Med Assoc. 1969 Mar 01
- Phenformin effect on body weight, lipids, and glucose regulation.Alterman, S. L., Lopez-Gomez, A. A.> ;Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1968 Mar 26