Dr. Piniella is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3850 W Flagler St
Coral Gables, FL 33134Phone(305) 774-3400Fax(305) 644-1007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1997
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital-DC Department of Behavioral HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Pseudokeratoconus caused by rosacea.Dursun, D., Piniella, A. M., Pflugfelder, S. C.> ;Cornea. 2001 Aug
- Adrenal cortical carcinoma metastatic to the brain in a child.Piniella, A. M., Siatkowski, R. M.> ;J Neuroophthalmol. 2000 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: