Ali Akalin, MD
Assistant Professor, Pathology, University Massachusetts Medical School
- 55 Lake Ave N
Department Of Pathology
Worcester, MA 01655
Phone: (508) 793-6100
Fax: (508) 793-6110
Dr. Akalin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Akalin's Education & Medical Training
- University of MassachusettsFellowship, Cytopathology
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Ankara University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Akalin's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Akalin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- AIRP Best Cases in Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation: Lactating Adenoma. Parnes, A. N.,Akalin, A.,Quinlan, R. M.,Vijayaraghavan, G. R.; Radiographics. 2013 Mar 13.
- Pulmonary papillary adenoma: a case report and review of the literature. Cornejo, K. M.,Shi, M.,Akalin, A.,Uy, K.,Cagle, P. T.,Fraire, A. E.; J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2013 Jan.
- Immunohistochemical Localization of HE4 in Benign, Borderline, and Malignant Lesions of the Ovary. Georgakopoulos, P., Mehmood, S., Akalin, A., Shroyer, K. R.; Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2012 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Ali Akalin, Dr. Ali Akalin, MD, Dr. A Akalin
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Akalin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MA)
- Sushma Boppana, MD
- Travis Rice-Stitt, MD
- Barbara Hickingbottom, MD
- David Chou, MD
- Matthew Frosch, MD
- Manucher Fardi, MD
- Nicole Johnson, MD
- Adriana Doldan-Silvero, MD
- Ralph Thorn, MD
- Mara Lorenzi, MD