- 601 N Caroline St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-5000
Dr. Dana's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Dana's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Dermatology
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dana's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Dana's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Comparative analysis of the global transcriptome of Anopheles funestus from Mali, West Africa. Serazin, A.C., Dana, A.N., Hillenmeyer, M.E., Lobo, N.F., Coulibaly, M.B., Willard, M.B., Harker, B.W., Sharakhov, I.V., Collins, F.H., Ribeiro, J.C., Besansky, N.J.; PLoS One. 2009-01-01.
- Vector-borne infections in solid organ transplant recipients. Dana, A., Antony, A., Patel, M. J.; Int J Dermatol. 2012 Jan.
- Verruciform xanthoma in the setting of cutaneous trauma and chronic inflammation: report of a patient and a brief review of the literature. Cumberland, L., Dana, A., Resh, B., Fitzpatrick, J., Goldenberg, G.; J Cutan Pathol. 2010 Aug 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Ali Dana, Dr. Ali Dana, MD, Dr. A Dana, Dr. Ali Nicole Dana
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dana's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, MD)
- Juris Germanas, MD
- Elisabeth Richard, MD
- Liza Chang, MD
- Kyle Prickett, MD
- Mary Sheu, MD
- James Poulton, MD
- Marvin Chadab, MD
- Thomas Yu, MD
- David Lee, MD
- Walter Giblin, MD