Dr. Kashani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office436 N Roxbury Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Phone(310) 859-0290 x 0Fax(310) 859-9865
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1965 - 1967
- AMITA HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1965 - 1965
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1964
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Nonvisual ganglion cells, circuits and nonvisual pigments.Ali Akbar Kashani> ;Chinese Medical Journal. 2009 Sep 20
- Waste Glass in Concrete Could Be Used for ConstructionAugust 21st, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: