Dr. Stam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3073 White Mountain Hwy
North Conway, NH 03860Phone+1 603-356-5461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2000 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 1967 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 1964 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFear and attitudes towards torture and preventive warAllan C. Stam, Alexander Von Hagen-Jamar, Alton B. H. Worthington> ;Twin Research and Human Genetics. 2012 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: