Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Rock St
Griffin, GA 30224Phone(770) 229-4660
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alpesh Patel, MD is a board certified radiologist in Griffin, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, South Carolina, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital, Warm Springs Medical Center, and Tanner Medical Center-Villa Rica.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1997 - 1998
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1997
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
- How to Overcome the Big Challenges for Orthopedic Surgery Centers in 2019 and Key Growth Opportunities: Dr. Keith BerendDecember 27th, 2018