Are you Dr. Jarquin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 N State Road 7
Coconut Creek, FL 33063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alvaro Jarquin, MD is a board certified family physician in Coconut Creek, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Illinois. He is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Florida International UniversityClass of 2003
- AMITA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Increasing resistance in community-acquired urinary tract infections in Latin America, five years after the implementation of national therapeutic guidelines.Bours, P. H., Polak, R., Hoepelman, A. I., Delgado, E., Jarquin, A., Matute, A. J.> ;Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Sep
- Lakeland Regional Health Medical CenterLakeland, Florida