Dr. Blair is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way Ne
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(210) 567-7477Fax(210) 358-4729
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- OR State Medical License 2006 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFactor VIII and vWF deficiency in STT3A-CDG.Irene J. Chang, Heather M. Byers, Bobby G. Ng, John Lawrence Merritt, Reid Gilmore, Shiteshu Shrimal, Wei Wei, Yuan Zhang, Amanda B. Blair, Hudson H. Freeze, Bin Zhang...> ;Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. 2019 Mar 1
- 9 citationsDyslipidemia in Children With Arterial Ischemic Stroke: Prevalence and Risk FactorsSally Sultan, Michael M. Dowling, Adam Kirton, Gabrielle deVeber, Alexandra Linds, Mitchell S.V. Elkind, Tim Bernard, Marta Hernández, Michael J. Rivkin, Ilona Kopyta,...> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2018 Jan 1
- Seattle Children's HospitalSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: