Are you Dr. Olson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3209 Colonial Drive
Family Medicine -
Columbia, SC 29203Phone(803) 434-6116Fax(803) 434-7627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amanda Olson, MD is a board certified family physician in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 142 citationsMechanistic Dissection of PARP1 Trapping and the Impact on In Vivo Tolerability and Efficacy of PARP InhibitorsTodd Hopkins, Yan Shi, Luis E. Rodriguez, Larry R. Solomon, Cherrie K. Donawho, Enrico L. Digiammarino, Sanjay C. Panchal, Julie L. Wilsbacher, Wenqing Gao, Amanda Ols...> ;Molecular Cancer Research. 2015 Nov 1
- 9 citationsPyrimidine-based tricyclic molecules as potent and orally efficacious inhibitors of wee1 kinase.Yunsong Tong, Maricel Torrent, Alan S. Florjancic, Kenneth D. Bromberg, Fritz G. Buchanan, Debra Ferguson, Eric F. Johnson, Loren M. Lasko, David Maag, Philip J. Merta...> ;ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2015 Jan 8
- 10 citationsDiscovery and SAR of orally efficacious tetrahydropyridopyridazinone PARP inhibitors for the treatment of cancer.Gui-Dong Zhu, Jianchun Gong, Viraj B. Gandhi, Xuesong Liu, Yan Shi, Eric F. Johnson, Cherrie K. Donawho, Paul Ellis, Jennifer J. Bouska, Donald J. Osterling, Amanda M....> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2012 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee