Dr. Weiss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWest Palm Beach VA Medical Center
7305 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33410Phone(561) 422-7252Fax(561) 422-1412
- Is this information wrong?
- My current clinical practice is centered around Adult General Psychiatry including Women Issues, PTSD, Geriatrics, etc.
Focusing on the veteran population.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 1992 - 1993
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1987
- Menninger ClinicResidency, Psychiatry, 1984 - 1986
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1984
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- PR State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1900 - Present
- ME State Medical License Active through 1999
- A Word in the DarkJanuary 29th, 2020
- West Palm Beach Veterans Affairs Medical CenterPalm Beach Gardens, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: