Are you Dr. Cooper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1153 Centre St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130Phone(617) 983-7663Fax(617) 983-7736
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amiel Cooper, MD is a board certified pathologist in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1963 - 1965
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsAcute cardiac tamponade due to perforation of a benign mediastinal teratoma into the pericardial sac. Review of cardiovascular manifestations of mediastinal teratomas.James L. Marsten, Amiel G. Cooper, Jay L. Ankeney> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1966 May 1