Dr. Srivastava is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, TX 75235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Genetic variations influence brain changes in patients with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.Santosh K. Yadav, Ajaz A. Bhat, Sheema Hashem, Sabah Nisar, Madeeha Kamal, Najeeb Syed, Mohamed-Ramzi Temanni, Rakesh K. Gupta, Saddat Kamran, Muhammad Waqar Azeem, Am...> ;Translational Psychiatry. 2021 Jun 5
- PET Imaging of Peripheral Benzodiazepine Receptor Standard Uptake Value Increases After Controlled Cortical Impact, a Rodent Model of Traumatic Brain Injury.Benjamin M. Aertker, Akshita Kumar, Fanni Cardenas, Franciska Gudenkauf, David J. Sequeira, Alan R. Prossin, Amit K. Srivastava, Charles S. Cox, Supinder S. Bedi> ;Asn Neuro. 2021 Jan 1
- High-resolution and differential analysis of rat microglial markers in traumatic brain injury: conventional flow cytometric and bioinformatics analysis.Naama E. Toledano Furman, Assaf Gottlieb, Karthik S. Prabhakara, Supinder S. Bedi, Henry W. Caplan, Katherine A. Ruppert, Amit K. Srivastava, Scott D. Olson, Charles S...> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 Jul 20
- Join now to see all
- Parental Awareness and Utilization of Meningococcal Serogroup B Vaccines in the United StatesJuly 16th, 2020
- Hindi, Spanish
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: