Are you Dr. Helms?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone(601) 815-4775
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Helms, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Jackson, Mississippi. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Illinois, and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals - OhioHealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 2007
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Dermatology
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Giant Tumor of the Posterior ThighAmy Helms, Timothy Chang> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2011 Sep 1
- 4 citationsUsing optical coherence tomography for the longitudinal non-invasive evaluation of epidermal thickness in a murine model of chronic skin inflammation.Rachel Silver, Amy E. Helms, Wen Fu, Hui Wang, Doina Diaconu, Candace M. Loyd, Andrew M. Rollins, Nicole L. Ward> ;Skin Research and Technology. 2012 May 1
- 17 citationsHospital consultations: Time to address an unmet need?Amy E. Helms, Stephen E. Helms, Robert T. Brodell> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2009 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- 12 Diets You Should Never Try, According to Health ExpertsOctober 16th, 2020