Are you Dr. MacQueen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office96 Campus Dr
Scarborough, ME 04074Phone(207) 883-7926Fax(207) 883-1925
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy (Sucheski) MacQueen, MD is a board certified family physician in Scarborough, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and New York. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInjury trends and prevention in rugby union football.Amy E. MacQueen, William Dexter> ;Current Sports Medicine Reports. 2010 May 1
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine